- olive oil, for greasing
- 75 g shelled pistachios
- 100 g mixed seeds
- 250 g rolled oats
- 8 Medjool dates
- 100 g dried apricots
- 50 g quality dark chocolate (70%)
- 100 ml maple syrup
- 4 tablespoons smooth almond butter
- Each Adora Calcium Supplement disk delivers 500 mg of calcium, 250 IU of vitamin D3, 40 mg magnesium, and is only 30 calories
- Adora Calcium Supplement is certified Kosher by the Orthodox Union, trans fat free, gluten free, and made with delicious, all-natural premium milk chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC/gas 4. Grease and line a 20 x 20cm square baking tin.
- Chop the pistachios, then scatter over a baking sheet with the mixed seeds and oats, and roast for 20 minutes, or until golden and toasted, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile, destone and roughly tear the dates, roughly chop the apricots and chocolate.
- Place the maple syrup, almond butter, dates and 150ml of water in a small saucepan over a low heat. Gently heat for 10 minutes, mashing the dates with the back of your spoon, until you have a sticky sauce.
- Tip the oats, seeds and pistachios into a large bowl along with the apricots and pour over the maple syrup mixture. Coat everything in the sticky sauce before gently folding through the dark chocolate.
- Pour the mixture into the baking tin, using a back of a spoon to press into an even layer.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden, then cut into portions.
The AMAZING Benefits Of Dark Chocolate!
Eating dark chocolate can result in some incredible health benefits! What are they? Join Laci as she discusses why we should all be eating dark chocolate!
Is Dark Chocolate Healthy? Misconceptions, benefits & more! FAN REQUESTED! - Mind Over Munch
How dark is really “dark,” what are the benefits of dark chocolate, & how chocolate is made! Everything you need to know about dark chocolate! ☆ SUBSCRIBE ...