2 tsp beeswax pastilles
2 tsp cocoa butter
2 tbsp rosehip seed oil (which is very effective anti wrinkles)
4 tbsp distilled water
1/2 tsp magnesium ascorbyl phosphate (Vitamin C)
20 drops of geranium essential oil
20 drops of frankincense essential oil
- Our finest Geranium essential oil lets you experience the renowned sweet and floral aroma of Geranium. When diffused for aromatherapy Geranium essential oil creates a fresh, uplifting and revitalizing ambience.
- Our oil is steam distilled to keep the beneficial natural chemicals intact, making Body Wonders the most effective choice for all Geranium oil uses
- We don't dilute our aromatherapy Geranium oil with any carrier oils, and we never add preservatives or other additives to it.
- Contains 1 - 1 fluid ounce (30 ml) glass bottle with dropper
- Also known as Boswellia Serrata, sourced from India and proudly bottled in the United States
- A few drops of our Frankincense Oil in a hot bath or oil diffuser can remove stress almost instantaneously!
- All-natural anti-aging remedy - a powerful astringent it helps protect skin cells, shrink's pores, reduces wrinkles + tightens sagging skin
How to make it:
- In a glass bowl add the beeswax and the cocoa butter, the rosehip seed oil. Then put your bowl above a pan of boiling water and mix your ingredients with a wooden spoon until melted. Put it aside.
- In a different glass bowl mix the emulsifying wax with the distilled water over the same pan of boiling water. Once the wax is melted, take the boil off (you don’t want to boil Vitamin C). Then add the Vitamin C. Now combine the two warm mixtures by pouring this mixture of emulsifying wax into the first one, gently, using a whisk. Give the resulting mixture a good whisk! Then, finally add the geranium and the frankincense essential oils and mix a little bit more. Both of these oils are extremely anti-aging and will make the entire mixture smell lovely!
- Pour the mixture into your favorite glass jar!
You can also try: Vitamin C Serum
NEW AND IMPROVED DIY Vitamin C Serum Recipe
Hey guys - Today I'm sharing my UPDATED (circa 2013) DIY Vitamin C Serum recipe. Now, if you know my videos, you know that Vitamin C is critical to any ...